Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spring time at Big Cedar


Last weekend we had a sort of impromptu girls weekend at Big Cedar in Branson with my mom, Val, Charlotte and I. The weather was absolutely perfect so Saturday morning we got up and went to take some pics. After we took pictures, we had the mandatory day of shopping at the quilt store and outlet mall. It's funny how kiddos change your shopping habits. I only bought one shirt for myself and some stuff and the fabric store and everything else was for Charlotte. Hmm, oh well. Saturday night we ate dinner at the Mexican place at The Landing (I don't remember the name but it was very good). Charlotte didn't really eat much beacause she was more interested in the water, the bubble machines and then there was a two-man group outside putting on a "drum" show with a bunch of different sized buckets. She loved them. Mom has some pics on her camera but I didn't have mine with me. They were acutally pretty good and very entertaining.








0 comments: